Theo nguồn tin trên trang mạng của Tổng lãnh sự quán Hoa Kỳ ở tại Sài Gòn
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: HCMEFM 15/12
OPEN TO: All Interested US Citizens
POSITION: General Services Assistant, FP-06*
(*Position Grade FP-06 will be confirmed by Washington)
OPENING DATE: October 01, 2015
CLOSING DATE: October 15, 2015
WORK HOURS: Full-time, 40 hours per week
LENGTH OF HIRE: Long term. Actual filling of the position is contingent upon the availability of funds.
ANNUAL SALARY: US$45,487.00, including Overseas Comparability Pay (Starting salary for a 40-hour work
week) applicable to USEFMs not receiving USG annuity and AEFMs; US$39,166.00, without Overseas Comparability Pay (Starting salary for 40-hour work week) applicable to EFMs, USEFMs receiving USG annuity, and MOHs.
The Consulate General of the United States of America in Ho Chi Minh City is seeking an individual for employment of the General Services Assistant position in General Services Office (GSO).
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT FAMILY MEMBERS OR MEMBERS OF HOUSEHOLD OF U.S.
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES MUST HAVE RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
Under the direct supervision of the General Services Officer, incumbent of this position will provide a wide range of support services to the Consulate General, especially in the areas of supply, warehouse, motor pool, housing, customs and shipping, and special projects. The incumbent will serve as the primary customer service representative for the GSO, and will also spend time on special project planning and coordinating as needed by GSO.
Please contact the Management Office at HoChiMinhCityHR@state.gov for further inquiries.
NOTE: All applicants are instructed to address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Completion of secondary school is required.
2. Must have at least two years of administrative or management experience.
3. Must have 1) good working knowledge of effective property management practices; and 2) good understanding of local conditions, customs, and procedures. Must be familiar with inventory procedures and management control procedures.
4. Must 1) have outstanding interpersonal, customer service, and leadership skills; 2) demonstrate outstanding oral and written English language communication skills; 3) be able to prioritize large number of varied tasks and have good follow up skills; and 4) have a demonstrated ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
5. Must have developed computer skills, including competence in spreadsheet and database applications.
6. Level 4 (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing English is required.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Must be able to obtain and hold a State Department PUBLIC TRUST Security Clearance.
2. Currently employed U.S. Citizen EFMs who hold a Family Member Appointment (FMA) are ineligible to apply for
advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment.
3. Currently employed NORs hired under a Personal Services Agreement (PSA) are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment unless currently hired into a position with a When Actually Employed (WAE) work schedule.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
1. Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff (DS-174). Candidates may send a current résumé or curriculum vitae that provides all the information on the DS-174 (please refer to Appendix B for further details) in order for the candidate to receive consideration for this vacancy. The DS-174 form is available on the U.S. Consulate website http://hochiminh.usconsulate.gov/jobs.html.
2. Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
3. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification.
Applications should be submitted through email to the address: HoChiMinhCityHR@state.gov
Subject line must be: HCMEFM 15/12
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: October 15, 2015
(All applications must be received by the closing date to receive consideration. Please wait to hear from us within 4 weeks from the closing date.)
The U.S. Mission in Vietnam provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable