Theo nguồn tin trên trang mạng của Tổng lãnh sự quán Hoa Kỳ ở tại Sài Gòn
Calling all Volunteers! Do you want a chance to practice your English? Do you want to meet American university representatives? Do you want to support educational opportunities for Vietnamese students? EducationUSA Advising Center is seeking volunteers to help with EducationUSA Fair in Spring 2016!
Date: Friday, March 18
Time: 13:00 – 16:00 p.m.
Location: GEM Center 8 Nguyen Binh Khiem District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
– Current high school and university students in Ho Chi Minh city
– Good command of spoken English
– Responsible, sociable and active
– Experience in interpreting and/or a good understanding of U.S. higher education is preferred.
– Assist with marketing for the event
– Work as interpreters for higher education representatives
– Assist at check-in desk
Volunteers will be trained and receive a stipend of 400,000 VND.
Send your cover letter and CV to HCMCEDUSA@state.gov by January 26, 2016.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.