Theo nguồn tin trên trang mạng facebook.com của Tổng lãnh sự quán Hoa Kỳ ở tại Sài Gòn
Hội trại huấn luyện miễn phí – TP.HCM / 5 tháng 3, 2016 / 13h – 16h / TP. HCM
Hội trại huấn luyện miễn phí – TP.HCM / 6 tháng 3, 2016 / 9h – 12h / TP. HCM
Hội trại huấn luyện miễn phí – TP.HCM / 6 tháng 3, 2016 / 13h – 16h / TP. HCM
JR.NBA VIETNAM IS BACK!!!
Jr. NBA is the NBA’s international youth development program that promotes basketball participation and an active lifestyle among children—will return to Vietnam for the third consecutive year.
The leading youth basketball program is totally FREE and open to players aged 10 to 14 years old. Jr. NBA Vietnam is composed of five stages:
1. COACHES CLINIC (March 5) open training for all teachers, coaches and players (over 18 years old) want to learn about basketball training skills.
2. OPEN CLINIC (March 5-6) open training for all 5-14 years old athletes, it will be fundamentals of basketball and a lot of fun.
3. REGIONAL SELECTION CAMP RSC (April 9): open for all 10-14 years old athletes (born between 2002 and 2006), they will test their physical and basketball smarts through many tests and skills challenges to select the top 40 boys and 24 girls to continue in the National training camp (NTC) which will be held on June 17-19. Children from 5-9 years old still can join the Selection Camp to test their skills and challenge themselves but not be selected.
4. NATIONAL TRAINING CAMP NTC (June 17-19): In the NTC, there will be more basketball drills and team exercises await Top 64 and they also have chances to meet and be trained by a famous NBA player. The top 15 athletes Jr.NBA All-stars will be chosen in NTC.
5. THE NBA EXPERIENCE TRIP: The NBA Experience is a reward given to the outstanding boys and girls named as Jr. NBA All-Stars during the National Training Camps of Jr. NBA Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW at http://jrnba.asia/vietnam to have a chance to become the next Jr.NBA Vietnam All-star!
Hotline: 090 311 0425