Theo nguồn tin trên trang mạng của U.S. Embassy and Consulate in Vietnam
Request for Quotation (RFQ) – English training
Document Type: Solicitation Notice
Solicitation Number: PR7534694
Posted Date: Jul 30, 2018
Bid Submission Due Date: 09:00, August 14, 2018
– English language training to adult students at various language levels. Class location: U. S. Consulate General Ho Chi Minh City at 4. Le Duan D.1 and 8 th floor Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan, D.1, HCMC.
– Training fee should be quoted on a fixed per hour basis for each class. Quotations should be quoted in VNĐ, include tax and all costs associated with supplier’s preparation, including costs for security clearance for your staff, if any.
– All items must meet the specifications and requirements described in Statement of Work.
– Any Purchase Order that will be issued as a result of this RFQ shall be subject to U.S. Government rules and regulations. Please find attached FAR & DOSAR documents for your reference.
– As a general rule, vendors that want to do business with the U.S. Government must register in the System for Award Management (SAM). There is no charge to register or maintain your registration record in SAM.
For full requirement packet, please download by the link below.
Full Solicitation Packet Download
Invitation letter to bidders (PDF-53KB)
Statement of work (PDF-106KB)
FAR and DOSAR Clause (PDF-130KB)
SAM Registration (PDF-2MB)
Points of Contact:
General Services Office
Phone: (84-28) 35204443/ 35204304
Fax: (84-28) 35204233