Theo nguồn tin trên trang mạng của U.S. Embassy and Consulate in Vietnam
Interpreter Recruitment for Spring Fair 2020 HCMC
INTERPRETER RECRUITMENT IN HO CHI MINH CITY
The U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City is recruiting interpreters for the EducationUSA Spring Fair 2020 in Ho Chi Minh City.
This is an opportunity to practice your English with U.S. university representatives and support educational opportunities for Vietnamese students.
Date, Time, and Location of EducationUSA Spring Fair 2020:
Nikko Hotel Saigon, 235 Nguyen Van Cu, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Saturday, March 7, 2020, 14:00 – 18:00
– Be a current high school or university student
– Have good command of spoken English
– Be responsible, personable, and energetic
– Have interpretation experience and a good understanding of U.S. higher education
– Assist with marketing for the event
– Work as an interpreter for higher education representatives
– Assist at check-in desk
Interpreters will be trained and receive a stipend of 350,000 VND.
Submit your application by January 12, 2020.